Ahhh, I haven't written in so long!
Well. Hello. :)
I don't really have anything super enlightening to share at the moment... but I wanted to share something I've started doing.
Most every morning (or evening, if I have to go somewhere) I read my Bible. I used to just read, and then go about my day. However, I've started a journal now. After I pray, write prayer requests, and read, I write down a Bible verse that really stuck out to me that day. I am absolutely LOVING that! :D It's kind of cool to be able to look back at a list of verses that helped me out. So... I thought I'd share some of the verses I've written so far with you guys. :)
Psalm 108:12, "Give us aid against the enemy, for the help of man is worthless."
I tend to rely on people, so that was a good reminder that man's aid really is worthless. I need to rely totally on God.
1 Chronicles 23:30, "They were also to stand every morning to thank and praise the Lord. They were to do the same in the evening."
Such a good reminder to thank and praise God all the time. :)
Psalm 139:23, "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts."
I want my life to be like an open book to God, my Father.
And here's the last one for now...
1 Chronicles 29:14b, "Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand."
Have you ever stopped to think that everything you have is God's? Not just some stuff. E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.
Well... this is what God's been teaching me theses days... :)
Smiles to all!
Blessings to you, Abster! I'll try to get back to you in E-mail, soon! :-)
ReplyDelete-Mikaila