Yes... I have become lax in writing posts. However, I DO have a "good" reason. School... Fun-ness, right? ;) Pre-calculus, chemistry, Charles Dickens, and the Bill of Rights have been filling my spare hours.
So, here are some more verses that I've been focusing on lately :)
Proverbs 24:20, "If you falter in times of trouble, how small is your strength."
This verse really made me stop and think. If when hard times come our way, we falter in our faith in God, what does that say about us? It's easy to be a "strong Christian" when life is great. But, the true test of strength is hard times.I know that hard times have hit me suddenly, and at times I've faltered. However, over the past few years God has been working in my life to help me not falter. Yes, when hard times come I am not always totally happy and joyful, but I know that God is working things out. :) I am not worried. Everything will be okay because I know that the Awesome Creator who holds my heart is not about to let go of me.
Psalm 147:3, "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."
What really stuck out to me here was the word "heals." If something heals, it is totally better. People say that some scars are always on your heart, even when they are healed. However, I believe that God has the power to remove even the deepest scars. :)
So, these are my thoughts :)
Adios!
--
Yay! Good to see a post from you :)
ReplyDeleteHaley