Day five! :)
Friends.
They are the people you you never grow tired of. They are people you don't have to worry about impressing because they already know the real you. You can share your hopes and dreams with them as well as your failures. They laugh with you rather than at you. They drive you crazy sometimes, but only because they've talked to you so much that they know every single thing that annoys you. You can trust them with your thoughts and feelings. They are like your "extra" brother or sister. :)
I've been blessed with so many friends. I've got a lot of acquaintances who I enjoy talking to and hanging out with, but I've been blessed with a special group of people who I can call my true friends. Those are the people who I know I can always trust with anything. We so often take our friends for granted and let little things get in the way of friendships because we are selfish. I know I've done that more than once. Remember that each friend (weather you see them every week, write letters, email them, or anything else!) and acquaintance that God has blessed you with is a gift, someone to be treasured.
 |
| Lauren and me |
 |
| Melody and me |
 |
| Me, Haley, Emily, and Lauren |
 |
| Melody, Haley, and Emily |
 |
| Some of the youth... Melody, Haley, Jamie, Emily, Michael, Justin, Marshall, and me |
Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
Girl! That is a awful picture of me! But I luv that picture of you, Haley, Emily, and me at Arbys! :D
ReplyDelete