Monday, November 21, 2011

Music

Day three, here I come! :)

Music.

I'm SO thankful for music! I was thinking about it, and really my life would be so boring with out it! I listen to it when I'm in the car or when I wash dishes. The radio is always on in at least one room in our house; usually the kitchen or my bedroom. I find myself humming or singing my favorite songs all through out the day... :) Also, movies would be so boring with out music! They add so much dramatic effect! Another thing, imagine church without music. No melodies (hehe, no pun intended, if you're reading this Melody ;)) drifting down the halls as you prepare for worship, no songs to sing in praise to God. Wouldn't that be so different? No guitars, or pianos, or drums... In fact, a whole section of the worship service wouldn't exist without music! We have been blessed with the gift of music. :)

"It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your name, O Most High, proclaiming your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp." Psalm 92:1-3

Let's praise God for his gift of music! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment