Life.
I've been given life! Yes, I've been blessed with sixteen years and about 9 months of life. Each day is a new surprise. Sometimes it's things I like and other times not so much. Either way, I need to remember that my life is a blessing from Christ. I've learned that people watch how I live, and it's my goal to let my life be a witness for my God. We don't know how long our life will be. I could die tomorrow, or I could live to be 102! Since we don't know how long our life will be, we should live life like we're dying tomorrow. Don't worry about impressing society, live for what God has taught you is right. Stand up for what you believe!
When I say I've been blessed with life, you probably automatically think of a beating heart, breathing, existing. And, yes! I've totally been blessed with that kind of life (if I wasn't I pretty obviously wouldn't be writing this haha). However, I've been given much more than this type of life. I've been given eternal Life! That day when I was six and Jesus Christ arrested my heart, giving me the faith to believe in him, I received a totally new kind of Life. The new Life I received had SO much more meaning. I went from a human simply living for the sake of it, to a child of God living with hope and a purpose!
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
So, if your are reading this, I'm going to assume you have life- as in existence. ;) But the question is, do you have eternal Life?
No comments:
Post a Comment