Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day Eight!

Woah, so here we are at day eight, and I've actually remembered to make a post for each day. Quite an accomplishment. ;)

Today's picture topic is...

Something I want to do before I die.

Haha, there are sooooo many things I would like to do. Some of them are crazy, and some are more practical. However, there is really one really special thing that I would like to do before I die... and don't get all excited, becaue it's not something super daring or crazy. ;)

This is it.

I would like to ride through the country side in a convertible on a glorious sunny day and wear a scarf and maybe huge sunglasses (you know, kind of old fashioned-y).

I think that would just be so perfect! And also stop somewhere along the way and have a picnic in a sunny meadow with lots of wild flowers, then watch the clouds. Yes. This would be the most perfect day ever. :)


I don't wanna wear my scarf like that though... haha :)

Now, the trick will be doing this before I die.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment