Friday, May 18, 2012

Day Two!

A picture of the cast from my favorite show. *sighs* I guess that means it can't be a movie. If it was a movie, my blog would be plastered with pictures of Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, and Elizabeth Swan. Or Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, and those guys ;)

But.

This has to be a "show" they say...

So!

My favorite show right now is...

*Drum roll*




PSYCH.

I am kinda sorta crazy about that show right now. :D


Shawn and Gus


So... if you haven't really seen this show, then... you can't understand it's amazingness. But, either way, you should read this quotes from it. Hehe :)

Receptionist lady: There is a Lieutenant Crunch here to see you.
Gus: Crunch?
Shawn: Actually, I've been promoted. It's Captain Crunch.

Gus: How much farther to this place?
Shawn: Fifty, sixty miles.
Gus: Sixty miles? And you didn't get me a donut?
Shawn: I did get you a donut. And then I ate it.

Shawn: How can you tell someone's a compulsive liar? I mean, assuming their pants aren't on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment