Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day Thirteen!

So, this fine day I am going to show you a picture of my day! :D Ta da! Won't that be fine? Hahaha, I'm liking the word fine at the moment...

Hola!!

Today I finished Spanish! I do not exactly like Spanish. It is just so... foreign! And have you ever noticed that it's called Span-ISH. Ish is one of those suffixes that kind of make a word go from serious to un-serious.  Do you see what I'm saying? Haha. Okay, honestly, I think Spanish is cool, but I have to come up with reasons to be against it since I'm not great at it ;) Actually... I'm not all that bad at it. I just don't like it. I'm lame, I know.

All my day was spent doing Spanish. I really wanted to finish for the year and not do Spanish during my summer, so from noon to 11 PM, my life was Espanol!


Oh, and yes, I know this looks like I'm posting a day late... and technically I am... but I did write 80% of this yesterday! But then I got tired and decided not to kill my brain.

Haha

:)

Adios!

Gracias por leen!

No comments:

Post a Comment