Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day Six!

This, people, is the day I've been waiting for. Maybe the reason I agreed to to this challenge is because I get to focus a whole post on something that I absolutely adore. Or maybe I really did want to do it. I won't tell ;)

Anyways...

Music. :D If you know me, you know I love music. I'm always singing, listening to music, thinking about a song, or playing the piano. And I nearly ALWAYS have a song stuck in my head.

But this post is not for just any music, but my very favorite music by my very favorite artist. Hehe. Just thinking about this makes me happy.

I'll give you a hint who it is...

He fell off his skate board anddddd ended up in the hospital. Okay, that probably happens to lots of crazy guys. Also... HE HAS A NEW SINGLE COMING OUT ON JUNE 8!!! YAAAAYYYY! :D Somehow, I've already heard the song on the radio. Don't ask me how, but I KNOW I heard it. Like, three times! But google says it hasn't been released. And it's not on YouTube either. So. I'm not sure what's up :P Ohh, and I'm listening to him sing right now. :)) I'm sure that helps you lots. Seeing as I'm sure you are sitting here with me. Not. xD

Well, now that I've been giving you useless facts about my favorite musician I suppose I'll let you in on who he is ;)







Si. My favorite musician is Chris August. You know how I got hooked? I don't quite remember, actually... But I think I stumbled upon him on YouTube one day. I think his song "Battle (Part III)" was the first time his amazing-ness filled my ears. Haha. Then I eventually bought his album "No Far Away" and for like a month, out of the 100-ish songs on my iPod at the time, I pretty much ONLY listened to the 10 songs from that album. xD I love his music because it actually has a meaning to me. He sings about things I can relate to, plus since he's a Christian he sings it from the view as I have, which is simply amazing. :)) Added to all of this, he's SO funny. No joke. You might not find him funny, but his sense of humor is a lot like mine apparently. So. This is my favorite musician. End of story.

Buuuuut, even though this is a picture challenge, I just CANNOT end this post with out giving you a sample of his music. That would just be lame. ;)





There you have it. :) Now, you've discovered what music I love AND something that I will talk your head off about. Haha :)

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment