Wednesday, December 7, 2011

You Are God Alone

Sometimes when I worried about stuff I tend to just look at the small picture of the moment  and what I can do to fix things. But sometimes there comes a point when there isn't anything that I can do anything about situations aside from seek God and give it over to him. Recently I've been reminded that I need to just step back, remember who is in control, and that God is God alone. I can't fix things, because I'm not God. I have to have faith that he will never let me down and that his awesome plan for me and everyone around me will come to pass. :) This song is kind of my life song at the moment...



I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
   where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD,
   the Maker of heaven and earth.
 He will not let your foot slip—
   he who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, he who watches over Israel
   will neither slumber nor sleep.
 The LORD watches over you—
   the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
   nor the moon by night.
The LORD will keep you from all harm—
   he will watch over your life;
the LORD will watch over your coming and going
   both now and forevermore.

- Psalms 121

No comments:

Post a Comment