You know that really good, warm, fuzzy, I-can-conquer-the-world feeling you get when you finally finish something big? Well. I had that feeling last night because I finally finished reading Emma, by Jane Austen! xD Haha, I've been reading that book nearly every night about a month, and so finishing it was an amazing feeling. Plus, it was a relief to finally know who all married whom. ;)
Another joyful feeling: having money on iTunes. Haha. ;) I never have money to buy music except around Christmas or my birthday, and when I get to buy music I'm like... on cloud nine. ^_^
More joyous feelings (this is my favorite)... The past year and a half has been one where I've really grown in Christ. Finally, I've discovered that AMAZING happiness and peace and joy you get from spending time in God's Word each day. It's my favorite way to start out my morning, since it puts me in the right mind set for the rest of the day.
Hahah, chocolate and coffee always give me a warm, homey feeling- which is why I drank my own creation of coffee hot chocolate for breakfast. ;D
Talking to friends! Mmmhhmmm! That nearly always makes me happy and joyful.
Anothing thing that makes me feel good... playing my very favorite game! xD My friend came over yesterday, and we all played Apples to Apples. I love that game! It's so much fuuunnn...
Anyways, those are somethings that make me happy and feel very joyful. :)
hehe, the "warm, fuzzy, I-can-conquer-the-world feeling" part made me laugh ;)
ReplyDelete