Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Favorite Artist

So. Everyone has favorites... favorite food, favorite color, favorite pair of socks, favorite scent of perfume/cologne, favorite genre of music, favorite sibling (Kidding! xD), favorite day of the week, favorite actor...

But today I'm thinking about a particular favorite of mine. It's a person... and his music. Wanna guess who he is? Well, let's see... I think he has brown/dirty blonde hair. He has glasses. Ummm... xD He has a tattoo on his arm I think. Okay, that describes like TONS of guys. I'll give you a better hint. He sings "Starry Night." Maybe you know who he is now. ;)


it's... *drum roll* CHRIS AUGUST! ^_^ *crowd cheers*


He. Is. Amazing. End of story. Okay, so I don't actually know that HE is amazing, but I know his music is amazing. Hahaha, ever since I bought his album "No Far Away" when it was on sale on iTunes, I've fallen in love with his music and voice, which is why I get rather excited anytime I hear his music! (I'm listening to him right now actually! "Like a summer warm breeze, in a warm July, it's you and I..." If you are already a fan, then good for you! *high fives* You know good music when you hear it! ;D If you're not already a fan... or if you're decidedly against his music, well... that's okay too because, as I said, everyone has favorites. I'd highly suggest listening to his music though, if you haven't already.

Anyways, here's a couple of his songs that make me particularly giddy. ;)






While I'm on the topic of music... I will go ahead and say that I MISS J93.3! JOYfm is cool... They have very good interviews and they have really good stories. Buuuuut, J93.3 was my ole' faithful. ;) Waking up, washing the dishes, and falling asleep are just not the same! I know, I know. I'm making way to big of a deal about a radio station. Pretty much all that changed was the morning show (which I was like never awake early enough to hear to start with, haha), the other show (is it Prevenings now?) and the theme song. But still. I miss that little jingle... And although I love Christmas music, I miss hearing Chris August! I think he only has one Christmas song that I know of. :/ I've only heard it once or twice so far...

Anyways, I'll get used to JOYfm eventually. It's from Florida, so that makes it cool, right? Ahh, I'm rambling...

Happy Monday! :D

4 comments: